Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hello Wisconsin

Wisconsin is located in the north-central United States. It's capital is Madison, and its largest city is Milwaukee. I'm not really in writting mood so I will just tell that secret polish plan for colonizing the worldworks fine in Wisconsin because 9,3% of people there are Polish or have Polish ancestors and that's the highest percentage of  residents from my country of any state :)


Postcard from Jean-Claude


I like that postcard and there are few reasons for that. First at all it's a US card of the state I haven't had. The other reason is the map as I find map cards very interesting. This one is beautiful and I think that Wisconsin's coat of arms is awesome! And there is another reason why "Wisconsn" on the card made me smile... I used to watch a lot of  'That's '70s Show' and it takes places in fictional town in Wisconsin state ;) So I thought of recalling some memorable quotes from the TV show ;)


Fez: Cake is good, but you can not have sex with cake.
Kelso:Cause my mind is always doing stuff I don't even know about
Kitty Forman: Sex, it's not dirty.Red Forman: It's not clean either.Kitty Forman: All families are embarrassing. If they aren't embarrassing they're dead.Eric: I know when I go to hospital i like to NOT die.

No comments:

Post a Comment