Saturday, May 21, 2011

Brigadeiro de Brasil

It was a great suprise for me to see this in my mailbox:


That's the postcrossing official postcard from Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. It shows Guanabara Bay and the Sugar Loaf - the hill/island that can be seen there. I think the photo was taken from the statue of  Christ the Redeemer.

Girl who sent it was really nice and instead of "happy postcrossing" she decided to write the recipe for the most famous and traditional dessert- Brigadeiro which looks like this:




I will try the recipe soon and I hope it will look at least partially as amazing as it looks at the photo. 
I was complaining recently that my official postcards are taking long time to arrive to me. If they are all as nice as this one I think it's worth waiting for!

Obrigado Eliana!

1 comment:

  1. Not at all! I just sent to you now another one with the history of "brigadeiro". Beijos, Eliana.

    ReplyDelete