Monday, August 15, 2011

Warszawa- Polish capital

All my life I've been hearing that Warsaw sucks... Finally I went there and guess what? Warsaw is quite interesting :) I was there in May when all the tulips were blooming and everything looked beautiful. The city center was totally destroyed during the II WW and rebuilted and as far as I remember it's on UNESCO WTS - I don't feel like checking it right now. The only things that I didn't like there was the Main Square-not really renovated, small and empty which comparing with my hometown Main Square is really disappointing. The other thing was lack of rivers... Of course there is Wisła flowing through the city but it's not really that noticable like Odra in Wrocław. Except for that I liked the city :D 

And the card was sent by my friend who moved there few years ago ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment